Sip for Sight Wine Tasting Dinner
Cucamonga District Host Lion Club
Sip For Sight
9th Annual Wine Tasting Dinner
Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 5:30pm
Antonino's Ristorante Italiano
7945 Vineyard Ave., Ste. D-7, Rancho Cucamonga, 91730
For More information contact:
Shari or Andy Megaw at 909-945-5888 (work) 909-980-8271 (Home - Leave detailed msg)
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of Event - Portraits of guests, etc.
- Blind Buddies Golf Tournament
- California Lions Friends in Sight provides thousands of eye screenings and glasses for those in need.
- G.A.P. Food Bank of RC provides food for 400+ families in need.
- Lions Camp at Teresita Pines for deaf and vision impaired children.
- Lions Foundations
- Speaker contests
- R.C. Library
- Santa Claus, Inc. provides Christmas for 4,000+ needy families.
- Scholarships for High School students of Rancho Cucamonga.
- Reading Programs
Dinner Ticket Prices are only $85 per person!
Make your reservation NOW!
Make a contribution directly to Cucamonga District Host Lions Club, Sip for Sight Wine Tasting fund-raiser, for Lions projects.
For assistance with any payment issues
PayPal Customer Service:
1-888-221-1161 (a U.S. telephone number)
4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM Pacific Time Saturday and Sunday